Monday, November 07, 2005

Bleghhhh Mondays suck

OK so the weekend just went by too fast. Haven't done much this past week or so except leaves. I broke the electric leaf blower/sucker so Mike's working on getting the gas one running.

I'm also just about done with an afghan I started to crochet about 5 or 6 years ago, so kind of went to town on that this past week.

We did go to Target over the weekend (woohoo) and I found a really cute sweater. Funny 'cuz I really hate Target's clothes. Mike got both of the new Santana CDs. The live one (only can get it at Target) is very good.

The kids seem to be well. Alex got a job (in case I didn't mention it) and Amy and Jared are both working. Their lives seem to be coming back together. Hayley celebrated her FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! on the 4th of this month. She's walking (or running???) and into size 5 shoes. Bigfoot like her gramma ;)

Mom is doing good too, I didn't get a chance to talk to her over the weekend so will call her today or tomorrow.

There are a couple of fall craft shows we are hoping to get to this weekend so I will probably have to do all my weekend housework during the week this week :) Hope to get some new pictures up soon.

XOXOX
Love
Gail and Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Header font credit:
DSP Maddie Moo by Nicole Young
Digital Scrapbook Place