Wednesday, September 07, 2005

It's Only Rock & Roll..but I LIKE IT!!


OK....so the Rolling Stones are awesome!!! We saw them at the Xcel Energy Center last night...what a show!!! There was Mick with his chicken legs prancing around the stage like NO 62-year old man should. Belting them out like no tomorrow....I gotta admit, bands are so different when you see them live....I NEVER thought I'd say this.....but Keith Richards was my fave of the bunch. His stage persona was so laid back and so "Aw Shucks"....the band really looked like it was having a good time. Did I mention Mick's chicken legs? Anyway, it was way cool the way the stage rolled out from the end of the stadium to the center...while they were playing...the projected images were totally awesome...lots of effects and the place was packed. It was one of the best concerts I think I've seen.


OK...........Now I gotta get back to work........kids are coming this weekend, so once I get outta here I gotta get home and clean (hopefully finish that fall housecleaning I started). Have a great week everyone!!

XOXOX
Mike & Gail

1 comment:

  1. they ALWAYS like Keith the best.

    oh bloody hell.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Header font credit:
DSP Maddie Moo by Nicole Young
Digital Scrapbook Place