Friday, August 19, 2005

Lotto!!

Hey!! It's been a good week!! I won $75 on a $1 scratch ticket yesterday!! woohoo!!!!

Good thing, I needed cheering up as the day before, I got flipped off by a kid who actually jumped out of a car in traffic (at a stop light) and knocked on my passenger window in order to do so. Guess I pissed him off...not really sure since I have no clue WTF I did. But hey, if you're ever in the Twin Cities, watch out for a lil red car with license plate KAP 213. That's them. Road rage is NOT pretty.

Went out last weekend to a couple of festivals, had lotsa FAIR FOOD. Hoping for more, somewhere, this weekend. In the meantime...off for a piece of Bakers Square key lime pie. :)

Have a good weekend!!
Mike & Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Header font credit:
DSP Maddie Moo by Nicole Young
Digital Scrapbook Place