Saturday, July 23, 2005

Crazy week

Well, the good news is...I'm fine! The rotten news is that I got my first ambulance ride this week, at 2:00 in the morning. Woke up with chest pains...spent 15 hours at the hospital getting poked, prodded, and wired in a vain attempt to truly kill me! What the EKGs, blood tests, XRays and stress tests (like I NEEDED more stress) didn't do to me, the caffeine-free, low-sodium, low-fat diet probably did. Not to mention that I was so out of it that I put sugar on my hot turkey (or so they told me that's what it was supposed to be) sandwich. I guess sugar isn't a problem with folks who are having a heart attack.

Anyway, the good news is that late in the day, they told me they couldn't find a damm thing wrong with me and that I could go home. Never trust hospital docs........they figured that since they couldn't kill me, they'd send me home with the rottenest flu bug I've had in years. Go figure.

Anyway, I'm still recuperating. It's hotter than hell here, so I either freeze here in the A/C or broil outside. Not sure which will kill me faster. So, if I make it through this ordeal.......I'll write more later and let ya know how I did it.

Have a super week!!

Mike and Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

 
Header font credit:
DSP Maddie Moo by Nicole Young
Digital Scrapbook Place